InclusionsLight fixtures, blinds, window fittings, wooden wardrobe in the master bedroom, electric garage door opener, refrigerator in the basement, brown desk in the veranda.
This address is perfect for an active lifestyle and for living a great neighborhood life.
*** ON THE GROUND FLOOR :
- Closed vestibule with a practical wardrobe - Spacious and bright living room adjacent to the dining room - Very functional kitchen with multiple storage cabinets and work surfaces - Beautiful 3-season veranda perfect for a dining area or to set up a small workshop...Let the artist in you be inspired! - Bathroom with bath-shower - Large master bedroom in ""L""shape with office area of 6'4"" X 12'3"" with large wardrobe - A pretty bedroom currently used as an office but which could be perfect for your baby - Beautiful hardwood floors in the living room, in the dining room and in the bedrooms
*** IN THE BASEMENT :
- Large family room that you can arrange according to your needs. - Bedroom with large storage - Small bathroom with shower - Mechanical room offering a nice storage space ideal for
this large room
- Superb very intimate courtyard, landscaped and lined with a cedar hedge - Small storage attached to the house where you can store gardening items - The garage with access to the courtyard - 2 tandem parking spaces
*** THE ENVIRONMENT :
- Quick access to the Mont St-Bruno National Park, this park offers beautiful hiking trails, cross-country ski trails, lakes and lookouts. Athletes and outdoor enthusiasts will be delighted!
Nearby all services: train station, pharmacy, restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, etc.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
WORKS AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Masonry work 2021 ($4,599) - Heat pump 2017 ($7,358) - Asphalt of the parking lot 2018 ($4,599) - Veranda 2013 ($18,426) - Furnace 2010 ($4,684) - Replacement of the 100 AMP electrical connection by a 200 AMP 2010 ($2,300) - Majority of windows changed 2011 ($8,743) - Added non-return valve - Submersible pumps - and more !